David’s Vending cares for your safety! Below are the terms and conditions we operate by and we expect you to follow if you are to become one of our clients. By being mutually responsible for each other, we can avoid danger and even the smallest mishaps.
- Never bang on, shake, tilt or hit a vending machine. Even if a product is stuck. Never.
- Never play with the power bar or chords related to it.
- If there is an emergency, such as a fire, call the fire department first, then us.
- If you discover a machine has been broken into, call the police, and us. Make sure you are safe and no other harm has been done. Best to have someone be with you, either a neighbour or co-worker. Do not attempt to confront or resist a trespasser.
- If coins are lost in the machine at your facility, or if the machine stops working put an ‘Out of Order’ sign on the machine and call us right away at 604 618 6134.
- Keep trash away from the machines, especially from underneath them. We don’t want pests and we’re sure you don’t either. You can help by keeping a trash can and recycle bin close to the machines.
- If a machine runs out of stock sooner than expected, please call us and we’ll come by to restock it.
- You can encourage the sales of a machine at your facility (to help your fundraising or commission objectives) by telling people what their money is going to support. You can do this with a sign if you like.
- If people keep asking you for a product and it is not in the machine, by all means, give David’s Vending a suggestion and we will consider adding that product to your line.